Meet Kamden Crawford
Kamden is an Associate Attorney on PLG’s Corporate and Securities team. Kamden represents small to middle market companies primarily in the DFW metroplex. Her work consists primarily of securities offerings, corporate transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. Kamden enjoys assisting her clients navigate their Regulation D private placements, fund formation, capital raises, business structuring, and M&A transactions.
Kamden regularly prepares organizational documents, private placement memorandums, and related offering documents for funds and syndications compliant with Rules 506(b) and 506(c) of Regulation D to the Securities Act. She also regularly works with asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, due diligence, and other ancillary documents for both buy and sell side representation in M&A transactions. In addition, Kamden has experience drafting a variety of contracts including confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, promissory notes, and employee incentive plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Kamden earned her Juris Doctorate degree from SMU Dedman School of Law where she graduated with honors. While in law school, she was President of the Real Estate Law Association, involved in the Corporate Counsel Externship Program, and volunteered for SMU COVID-19 Legal Helpline and Texas Law Help. Prior to law school, Kamden received a B.B.A in Business Management with a minor in Political Science from Texas State University, where she also graduated with honors.
- State Bar of Texas
- Women and the Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Women’s Committee of ACG
- Young Professionals Committee of ACG
- Irving Chamber of Commerce
- Lifestyles Unlimited Vendor Program
- Securities representation of funds and syndications compliant with the Securities Act, the Investment Company Act, Investment Advisers Act, and Blue Sky laws.
- M&A representation of both buy and sell side deals across multiple industries.
- Corporate representation for entity structuring, capital raises, and contract drafting.